Rice straws are made to the highest quality from a traditional flour village in SA DEC – VIET NAM. These rice straws are completely biodegradable and breaks down into their natural component without any residue and impact to the environment.
- Safe Material: made out of food grade rice starch, tapioca starch, and natural. Non-toxic and harmless, will not harm to your health.
- Perfect size & High quality: 22cm long and 12mm diameter. Will fit perfectly in glass cup or any cup and can hold up great and will not fall apart or melt in liquid for an extended period of time.
- A Fantastic Alternative to Plastic Straw: They are sturdy as convenient as regular straws. Great for drinking coffee, tea, juice, smoothy and different kinds of beverage.
- Eco-friendly & Biodegradable: Rice drinking straws are compostable within 02-03 months in natural environment and safe for the environment, they also don’t pose a danger to marine animals heavily affected by plastic waste in our oceans.
- Size: Length 12 & 20 cm,
- Diameter Hole: 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 8.0mm, 12 mm
- Straws Color: White (Rice & Tapioca) – Orange (Momodica cochinchinensis) – Yellow (Gardenia) – Blue (Clitoria Ternatea) – Violet (Magenta Plant).
- These Rice Straws will be last up 60 – 120 minutes for your beverages.
- With Dia Hole 6.5mm: Paper Box 250gr ~ 50 straws; Paper bag 01kg ~ 200-220 straws
- With Dia Hole 8.0mm: Paper bag 01kg ~ 170-180 straws
- With Dia Hole 12mm: Paper bag 500g ~ 90-100 straws
- Dimension: 500 x 410 x 250 mm
- Number of bag in carton:
6.5mmx20cm: 16 bags = 16kg
8.0mmx20cm: 14 bags = 14kg
12.0mmx20cm: 22 bags = 11kg